Re: True mistakes

We still use magnetic plunger switches for certain things...old fashion
steel casement windows, and the new MONSTER fancy smancy decorative steel
front doors made in Mexico that weigh at least a ton and are probably 1/8
steel box frame...major PITA if you try any type of magnet. The only sane
way is with a plunger on hinge side or roller ball.

-
**Crash Gordon**