Re: DSL filter

Injun Ear wrote:
> Does my Ademco Vista 20P need a DSL filter or does it have one built-in?
>
> The reason for my question is that my ISP is cable and they want to
> almost triple the monthy charge.  I may have to switch to DSL.

Ditch all those specialty channels.  You could save almost $60 by
getting rid of Hustler and Playboy.  ;-)

> So, will I need to order that filter for the Ademco?

There are a number of DSL filters out there.  I don't think Ademco
actually makes one.  To be on the safe side, it's better to have one
than not.

http://www.excelsus-tech.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.category&id=6

Good luck!!