Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

On Jun 28, 2:17 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >> Here are two more sites that archived that post of yours:
>
> >>http://www.homekb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/security-alarms/9719/Sell-LCD-te...
>
> >>http://www.news2mail.com/subject/12938879.html
>
> >They made it up too, it's a conspiracy
>
> Who do you think is conspiring to get you?  Frank? <

Maybe it's someone from one of the gay groups you think he belongs to.
What's up with that off the wall accusation anyway? You've hinted
numerous times that Mark is a little light in the loafers but never
brought proof to the table.

Maybe it's Mike or Jake taking a swipe from the grave.

It could be Rodney using a teleprompter.

It could be Mark pretending not to be Mark trolling Mark just to get a
rise out of you.

It could be part of Cooper's plot to overthrow the industry though his
special technology (forget what it was called).

If it bothers you that much just blame it on Bob Campbell. He's way
too nice to people which leads me to believe he leads a secret life as
an internet scumbag.