Re: Sell LCD telephone Burglar Alarm Systems

On Jul 1, 1:23 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck wrote:
> >Some guy was blowing you?
>
> Pay attention you pansy, I said YOU were the blower.
>
> > That answers a few questions
>
> It doesn't answer why you are lying.
>
> btw...  even if I was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) I
> certainly wouldn't want anything to do with you, fruitcake. <

OK let's stop the innuendos (which most of you probably think is an
Italian suppository), and just tell it the way you see it.
Are you, yes or no, calling Mark a homosexual, and do you, yes or no,
have any information to support your belief, or is this just a label
you have thrown on him in retaliation for you being labeled a wino?