Re: Probable Scam - How?

On Jul 1, 12:45=A0pm, too fat for a ladder <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 8:47 am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Allow me to explain the scam in simple English exactly as it was
> > > shared with me by Robert Campbell.
> > > A tribe of jigaboos from Nigeria use stolen credit card information t=
> > > buy products for resale there, or used as a gift to the head
> > > porchmonkey in exchange for the rights to hump some jungle bunny in
> > > his village. You accept the order from the yard apes, ship the goods
> > > to the bootlips, and get whacked with a chargeback once the true
> > > cardholder becomes aware of the charges.
> > > Oh those crazy coloreds and their innovative methods of committing
> > > crimes.
> > > This bullshit never would have happened had Abraham Lincoln remained
> > > sober but Abe pulled the cork and now the mud ducks are running amok.
>
> > RHC: You have a bad memory friend ! Had I shared this with you as you
> > claim, it would have been minus the racial slurs I can assure you......=
 <

> I forgot you can't keep up with my aliases ya old fucking canuck.
> Let's discuss long term contracts, gun control, free system
> installations, and your business dealings with Loxxon.

RHC: Shit !..... I thought after I sent the message that it might be
you Tom !! How you doing you; havent talked to you for a long
time.....last time on the phone.....Hope all is going well with you.

Not so good here at the moment....on a "death watch"  with the
families for my mother-in-law in the hospital right now....they pulled
out the IV's a couple of hours ago, so there's a funeral coming up
real soon. I swear, I won't go that way.....