Re: BRINKS HOME SECURITY MAY HAVE DIRECT TIES WITH MADOFF

On Jul 1, 10:29=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 5:52=A0am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > mleuck wrote:
> > > Besides if you are a security company protection houses from burglars
> > > how else are you going to advertise? "Brinks Security.....it's a
> > > keypad......and.......a keypad.."
>
> > I have done many ADT takeovers over the years. I noticed a trend that
> > every zone was programmed as entry/exit, and a 30 second dialer delay i=
> > place...what the hell is up with that?
>
> > Jim Rojas
>
> I can't explain the "every zone" part but the 30 second dialer delay
> cuts down on a ton of false alarms, you can't install (legally) a
> panel without it in Texas.

RHC:Interesting ! Here there are no such restrictions - hell, we don't
even have the most basic of licensing (nor for locksmithing
either....go figure). All zones with delay means fewer false alarms
(translation; fewer signals for their massive stations to have to
handle  I would guess....)