Re: A Crying Shame

32ir2vOc7XnZ2dnUVZ_gGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > "G. Morgan" wrote:
>
> >> ... The others you cited all had new jobs before they quit the old one=
s.

> > Correct. =EF=BF=BDMany times sitting governors, congressmen or senators=
 are called
> > upon by the White House to serve in cabinet or embassy positions. =EF=
=BF=BDThat is
> > a legitimate reason to resign one's seat. =EF=BF=BDIn the present case,=
 Palin has
> > simply quit without giving any precise reason. =EF=BF=BDHer announcemen=
t about
> > this, like all of her speeches, amounted to word salad. =EF=BF=BDIt was=
 a bunch of
> > trite expressions thrown together with no real connection. =EF=BF=BDThi=
s is yet
> > another indication that the woman is deeply disturbed.
>
> I think she quit because it was opening day of the Halibut fishing season=
.

Here's an interesting article about this subject.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/07/08/sarah-barracuda-palin-and-the-piran=
has-of-the-press/?icid=3Dmain|htmlws-main|dl7|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politi=
csdaily.com%2F2009%2F07%2F08%2Fsarah-barracuda-palin-and-the-piranhas-of-th=
e-press%2F