Re: A Crying Shame

so you must really hate Hitlery for quitting her senate seat before it was
finished.  and bulldyke Napolitano for quitting her gov ship before it was
done, and Balack Hussein Osambo for quitting his senate seat before its term
was over.  you just hate everybody that is successful and moves on to bigger
and better things.
jealous?  how's the monitoring business?