Re: A Crying Shame

Roger W wrote:

>You changed the question. Your question is irrelevant because she lost
>and the contest is over. But the attacks on her keep on coming. Why?
>So I ask again..... What has she *DONE*  to you or anybody else to
>deserve so much abuse? Please explain it to me.

Off the top of my head, she (and her party) insulted the intelligence of
would-be Mc Cain voters (present company included) with a half-baked ploy to
lure in the "stupid" woman voters ... the ones that will vote for anyone as
long as it's a woman.

We saw the same thing with the black vote this time.  80% of home-boys I
talked to have no fucking clue about Mr. Obama's political ideals.  They just
know he's black and that's good enough for them.