Re: Ademco Vista 20p

On Feb 19, 2:50=A0pm, G. Morgan <no...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> dwight wrote:
> >(& I know many have advised against purchasing alarm equip via ebay)
> >this is my 2nd purchase of defective alarm equip. and last purchase
> >via ebay...ya get what ya pay for.
>
> As an occasional seller of alarm stuff on Ebay I have to ask; did you con=
tact
> the seller for resolution? =A0If not, why?
>
> --
>
> "Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"http://news.yahoo.com=
/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

I'm not putting down ebay....I have been an active ebayer for several
years. I was the winning bid on a new 5890I...when I received the item
it was obvious it was not new. It was shipped in its box which the
seal had been broken & with a brand of battery (one of which was dead)
I had never heard of and part of the bar code on the unit had been
scratched off. I did contact the seller of this item and we were able
to resolve the issue. But, the 6150 in question was part of a Vista
20p package I won  almost a year ago. Everything in the pkg I
installed at the time works great...but when I installed the 6150
several months had passed since my bid so no, I didn't contact the
seller too much time had past.