Re: Ademco Vista 20p

Is your system programmed for 2 keypads?

If not, just unplug the 6150, then connect the 6160 and make sure the
keypad address is set at 16. If you are now able to get into
programming, go to section 189 - 190 around there, and enable keypad
address 17. I like to program the 6150 as address 17, this way your
programming keypad can be hooked up anytime and it will work. As long as
you address each keypad differently, it should work fine.

Jim Rojas