Re: For those of you with alarm storefronts

"Bill" <billnomailnospamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> With that said, what is your liability should someone break in and take
> someone's code, then clean that customer out? Could you be sued and be
> held responsible? Or could you put some language in your contracts which
> would protect you from being held liable?

Of course there's the liability issues, but we're also in a small town.  I
would think we'd be out of business too fast to get a lawsuit filed anyway.

> Then could you remove the codes from the files and place them all in a
> VERY HEAVY safe which is chained and bolted to the ground?

Perhaps removing code lists would be a good start.  We have no real use for
them and could just shred them all.