Re: Where's Bass?

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>>
>> RHC: Glad you're bad....has some of us worried.....
>
> Glad I'm bad?  :^)

Gods, I think the typing demon has struck...  again...  :-)

I'm happy to see you back.  I'm deeply saddened over the fact that we
might be closer to losing you.  Hang in there, Robert.  God Bless!  All
the best (to you and yours) for the Holidays and here's praying that
2010 will truly be a miraculous year for you.