Re: Where's Bass?

"tourman" wrote:

> Yeah, he's always hard to reach but this time it seems dfferent....

Thanks for the concern guys.  I as i the hospital a while, then in hospice.
I've been since Tues or we recuperating.

Tried to log in using old Google account (which I had forgotten was originally
created years to ago annoy someone else).  I apologize for the confusion, Jim.
It is my intent to treat you with respect and not start problems.

The last week plus has been rather difficult for me -- much pain, lots of
doctors, nurses, etc.

Made the final decision to stop all chemo.  Whenever I feel ok enough to post
something relevant I will.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass