Re: Another dumb ass tech

On Dec 30, 5:03=EF=BF=BDpm, CH=EF=BF=BDIS <s...@xxxxx> wrote:
> > "nick markowitz" wrote...
> > I was cracking up watching a Sopranos episode where they plant a bug
> > in tonys house and by pass his napco alarm box which just happens to
> > be on the outside.
>
> Isn't that where you'd normally install a panel?
>
> Unless, of course, it's for a bank. =EF=BF=BDThen the panel goes in the u=
nderground
> tunnels.
>
> - Chris

O come on now!

Talk about not knowing how alarm systems work.

It doesn't make any difference WHERE the equipment is located.

Everyone knows that all you need is a code reader that you attach to
any two wires anyplace in the world and it will scan every possible
code of the alarm system that you are interested in and find the right
one in 5 seconds.

Boy do I keep my code reader safe and secure so that no one can use if
for doing bad things. I do however, occasionally rent it to movie
studios for making motion pictures.