Re: GE security decals

On Dec 11, 8:37=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 3:17=A0pm, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > They do sell some GE security parts in those stores
>
> > That's even worse yet
>
> > What do they sell?
>
> Mostly hacked versions of low end self-contained systems like the Simon

I checked out the Lowes security selection. Wireless door contact,
wireless pir, and my favorite a door stop wedge alarm ( nice ). None
of the stuff even remotely resembled their actual wireless security
sensors. I guess this stuff is supposed to connect back to a little 4
button voice console. All in all, pretty shabby. They had a few
wireless camera/ receiver combos, they looked like the crap from those
Chinese CCTV sites. They also had yard signs. This stuff doesn't look
like it came from the security division, I don't think they share any
parts at all with the simon/concord/networx.

I still think it's pretty crappy of them.