Re: Life Sucks, Then You Move On

Oh and if you end up down the road making custom ones ( I did and they're
great) order only the minimum as you get closer and closer to the final
order page (and even after) they will keep making you offers lower than the
original price :-) and then when  you do place the order for real...you will
have 10 minutes to get even more discounts! Then when you receive the order
their will be a coupon. They're EXCELLENT at marketing !

I have refrigerator magnets made by them as well - I call them "cancel
cards". Even though I display my company's phone number in their keypad, the
card comes in real handy when it's stuck to their refrigerator.

Good luck in your new biz.

--
**Crash Gordon**