Re: Business Plan Consultant New York

"Jim" wrote:

> ... Just one of the hazzards of the well endowed .....

Heh, heh, heh.  Ah, well.  The rest of us can only be jealous.  :^)

I'm on vacation starting this afternoon.  Friends threw a "Bon Voyage" pool
party for me yesterday.  I'll be in Brazil for a couple of weeks.

When I get back, unfortunately, I have to start my third round of chemo so I
may be kind of inactive for a few months.  This palliative stuff is not as
strong as the previous two types.  It just makes you real tired all the time
but not sick like before.

Jim, I believe you've traveled to some incredible places on that sailboat of
yours.  If you'd like to see pictures of some Brazilian islands and the Amazon
forest, I have albums (search under my name) on www.orkut.com.  Some are
pretty cool IMO.  There are also a bunch of images from some of my infam...
errr, famous parties here in Sarasota.

Later,
Robert