Re: PC Based DVR

For the money they're great, obviously you wouldn't use it for a big
commercial job.

But  you know what?....put it in a dedicated refurb computer like a Dell
Optiplex (built like a brick you know what) and you got a great little
system. Like I said...I got a guy here in the airpark that Ive known for 15+
years I get the refurb machines from and I've yet to have ANY die on me.

And if the Lorex card dies it's a cheap enough you can throw a new one in in
5 minutes and send the bad one back if on warranty...havent had one die yet.

Ok ok...it's NOT pro quality we know that - but put good cams in and you
have an inexpensive easy to use system for home or small business.

--
**Crash Gordon**