Re: Tech-man.com New FTP Server

They have been playing the Brink's brand name since day one. Even though
they were never really Brinks at all. They never were. XYZ company
DBA/Brinks Home Security. They are just a company that suckered The
Brinks Company into allowing them to use their trademarked name. They no
longer want to pay the parent company 30+ million a year for just the
use of the name. Now that the cat is out of the bag, people will soon
realize just how duped they really were. Were still the same people,
just a different name BS...yeah right.

All those worthless proprietary systems they use. All those stickers and
yard signs...they all have to go. They will spend more than 90 million
the first year just renaming all the business cards, stationary, trucks,
building signs, contracts, etc. They will be eating that for lunch for
the next 5+ years. The treehuggers will not be happy about that. :)

Jim Rojas