Re: Tech-man.com New FTP Server

On Apr 19, 7:45=EF=BF=BDam, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It has been a year since the Salem witch hunt trial. I am still here,
> and Brinks has more pressing concerns with their loss of the Brinks
> brand name. Plus the economy must be pushing their attrition rate
> through the roof.
>
> Corporations like Brinks lie to suit their needs. If you read their
> latest stockholder reports, they claim very little customer loss. We all
> know those claims are BS and they are just making their white elephant
> look as profitable as possible for a prospective buyer.
>
> Their spinoff will most likely fail. Msybe not right away, but they will
> try to sell the company to some overseas investment firm before they
> jump ship.
>
> Jim Rojas
>

> Frank Olson wrote:
> > Jim Rojas wrote:
> >> I wasn't aware of any gag order...
>
> >> Jim Rojas
>
> > Well, I "gag" every time I think about what they did to you... =EF=BF=
=BDOur
> > justice system is definitely broken... =EF=BF=BDWhen a company with obv=
iously
> > "deep pockets" can crush someone just because they feel like it... =EF=
=BF=BDThat
> > totally sucks!!!-

Having to change their name doesn't require them to divest themselves
of the business. I don't think they'll do that. I think that they
think of this "thing" as a cash cow and couldn't bring themselves to
get rid of it. Even if they there was some lag in business .... for
whatEVER reason.

Just speculation on my part though.