Re: Why Your Yugo Doesn't Perform Like a Cadillac

> my picture is not clear!
> what do you mean Sam, it's 540 lines of res., what's not clear (it's a
> perfect picture).
> oh, I can't focus in on it
> huh? You mean you want us to change the focal length so you see a tighter
> picture
> oh I guess yeah.
> ...up the ladder down the ladder
> oh that's better, but I want to see the people sitting at the other end of
> the bar too
> ...up the ladder down the ladder
>
> Sam needs 2 more cameras to do what he wants but I don't have the heart to
> tell him because he's so damn cheap.

You know you have a challenge when the customer wants "a" camera to see this
view and his head is spinning like an owl. I also love the call that starts
out, "I saw this camera system on the internet, do you install these?" I
started qualifying the calls for camera systems many years ago, especially
residential. Saved a lot of time and gas by not chasing every call that
comes into the office knowing that the majority are not going to spend the
money on decent eqiupment. That was an easy decision after I had been to one
house to many where the camera system would have been more expensive than
the car in their driveway.