Re: Why Your Yugo Doesn't Perform Like a Cadillac

my picture is not clear!
what do you mean Sam, it's 540 lines of res., what's not clear (it's a
perfect picture).
oh, I can't focus in on it
huh? You mean you want us to change the focal length so you see a tighter
picture
oh I guess yeah.
...up the ladder down the ladder
oh that's better, but I want to see the people sitting at the other end of
the bar too
...up the ladder down the ladder

Sam needs 2 more cameras to do what he wants but I don't have the heart to
tell him because he's so damn cheap.

--
**Crash Gordon**