Re: Why Your Yugo Doesn't Perform Like a Cadillac

On Apr 29, 10:56=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>
> > Of course they usually then immediately ask, "Do you install those?"
>
> > I have tried a variety of responses to this but have never found one th=
at
> > gives a good result...
>
> Try this one: "No."
>
> If it's any consolation, online stores like mine get calls from the same
> people. =EF=BF=BDThey want to know why they can't get an Extreme CCTV cam=
era for the
> same price as a Chinese import. =EF=BF=BDAfter all, they're all "just cam=
eras, right?"

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

The way in which technology is publicized now ....... with the advent
and advertising of the Internet, IPhones, IPods and every other "I"
gizmo, the everyday people who are technically challanged think they
can get Star Wars technology for a buck.

Then there are those who work in some faction of technology who think
that just because they can write code for some electronic digital
divice they must know about everything else that is remotely related
to electricity.

And then there's the alarm guys who ( unknown, unrecognized and
unacknowledged by the rest of the world) who actually DO  ......  know
everything about everything.