Monaco Fire

Got a last minute request from a contractor about 20 minutes ago bid a
Monaco addressable fire alarm panel.  He said actually said wireless.

He told me his boss told him to get some more bids because they ones they
had were too much money.  My immediate instinct is to not bid it at all.
Since I am a last minute contact they are either hoping I'll do something
stupid and bid it too cheap, or they don't plan on me getting the job at
all, but hope I will give them a cheaper bid to beat down their other
bidders or favorite company.

All  that being said, I have an e-mail and a fax off to Monaco asking for
some general information.  Since they are in in Spokane Washington it will
be a couple hours before they even see those for a couple hours.

Are they proprietary like so many other fire systems?
Do they have limited dealers in any region?
Do they have expensive certification classes required?
  How much?
  When?
  Where?