Re: Just doing business on OPM

news:49f8c203$0$89399$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> CAPITALIST PIGBOY!
>
> Sheesh,...what you trying to do STAY in business when we have a bailout
> waiting for you?!
>
> Where's HIS letter to you?

Doesn't matter.  We have all received letters like his from some big corp
who wants to dictate terms to the little guys.  Most little guys just roll
over and are happy to get paid whatever they can.  I don't.  Its my choice,
and its company policy.

I have had companies try all kinds of things to not pay me, but the small
jobs terms (under 20 grand) has saved my ass more than once.

"Go ahead and get started."

"Yes sir.  Just as soon as I get your deposit we will order the parts."