Re: Lets try something .... again.

Well ....... that's a good sign.

Now if your not blocking my posts, can we come to some agreement about
how we're going to act and react in the future?  I hope that you are
of the mind to end all of this BS ...... and perhaps we can finally
get on with what this group of well intentioned, established,
handsome, brilliant group of people can really do with cooperation
instead of conflict.

Ummm .... I just noticed ..... you don't fit into one of those
categories but I'll let you guess which one.

Smells like bait to me.