Re: Account worth

On May 13, 10:12 am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> IMO that would drop the price way down as it's really not much of a
> commitment on the client's part.

> Also...make sure you do your due diligence!...go out there and visit the
> accounts, that they exist, quality of install, age of equipment...etc.
> I've seen all too many people buy accounts that have NO alarm system
> installed and don't find out till the supposed client never pays!
> Seriously!

RHC: Wow, never seen buying a non existant account, but I wouldn't put
it past someone doing !!

We have a dealer up here that a few years ago sold his medium sized
company, and then immediately started a new company and began chasing
all his old customers to get them back (even though he had signed a
non compete agreement with the buyer). I never heard what happened but
I hope the buyer got some sort of court order to stop this blatant
theft....