Re: Account worth

IMO that would drop the price way down as it's really not much of a
commitment on the client's part.
Also...make sure you do your due diligence!...go out there and visit the
accounts, that they exist, quality of install, age of equipment...etc.
I've seen all too many people buy accounts that have NO alarm system
installed and don't find out till the supposed client never pays!
Seriously!

--
**Crash Gordon**