Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem

"alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:aH7Sj.179222$nr1.18614@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > **This post has been put through spell check fourteen times and has
> > passed all tests**
>
> Uh, yeah. Now you just need a comma after the word times, a period at the
> end of your sentence, and possibly an article before the word spell.
>
> Keep trying.
>

> <ducking>

No need. It is easy to tell who is having fun and who is just simply just
being a plain asshole.
There aren't any self appointed punctuation cops here yet. I'll nominate
you, if you have the time. I pointed it out once to someone, but it didn't
seem to matter. It seems to be just the spelling that counts, so I have to
concentrate on that. At my age, asking me to concentrate on two things at
once is just plain wrong.