Re: Only in holywood

I  once installed an alarm system in northern NJ in the home of
someone that would be very familiar with the Soprano lifestyle.  Local
alarm only.  A few weeks later the wife wanted it monitored so we
connected it for her.  Just hours later she called frantically saying
that her husband went nuts when he found out there was something
connected to the phone.  Didn't say anything and disconnected it!