Re: Computer virus???

I lock every panel I have online and will continue to do so.
I also unlock my panels for new owners that want to get service by another
company or for clients that just don't want monitoring any longer.

I will not unlock panels if the client owes me money (this hardly ever
happens)

And...I sleep great at night (and sometimes afternoons).

--
**Crash Gordon**