Re: Envelopes

Roberass wrote:
> I referred a customer to you today.  I don't know if it's of interest to
> you but they have an existing system (Honeywell I think) which is not
> being monitored.  He wants it serviced and he wants monitoring.  Check
> your email. I told him good stuff about you and gave him your addy.

man, that's got to burn to have to give up half your business because of
some morons in a newsgroup got you shut down.  too bad your business is
so bad that you can't afford to hire a real pro with a license so you
wouldn't have to turn away half your business.  the best half too,
recurring revenue. wow, man, bummer.... and with someone around there
that actually knows the business and is legal you could prob sell more
parts too. dude, too bad....I feel for ya.