Re: Envelopes

"Joe" wrote:

> man, that's got to burn...

Actually, it's a pleasure to send Jim an occasional lead.  He's a decent guy
and I've never had a complaint from anyone I sent to him.  I've no interest in
the installation business.  I cater to DIYers.  There's nothing to give up
since I don't offer installation or monitoring.

As to how business is doing, if you use any of the major distributors in the
country, try asking about my company.  You'd be surprised how much business we
do online.  In fact, with the economy in the crapper due to the Shrub's
moronic policies, people are bargain-hunting online even more than usual these
days.  As an online discounter selling alarms, home automation, intercom
systems, CCTV, fiber optics, etc., direct to the public, my websites are doing
better than I ever dreamt they would.

Hope you're doing as well as you'd like me to be.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics