Re: Envelopes

On May 12, 11:49=EF=BF=BDpm, "Mark Leuck" <mle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Finally they make double window envelopes with quick seal
> > flaps!...yea!...but they're over 50 bucks a box at Staples...but boy wha=
> > a time saver.
>
> > I've been wrestling with this issue for years...almost thinking of going=

> > back to dot-matrix printer and fold over print through invoices that
> > become their own mailers.
>
> > Or Email & PayPal
>
> > anyway you look at it it's a pita
>
> > --
> > **Crash Gordon**
>
> Grown men going gaga over envelopes

If you owned  your own company you'd think differently.

Go into your billing department and see how efficient they are about
sending out invoices. Cost of billing is just another factor that has
to be controled .... just like anything else. I'd guess they reach the
point of automated billing or using an outside service. But smaller
companys usually don't reach the breaking point. So .....a smaller
company, with enough accounts,  could save thousands a  year just by
bringing the cost of evelopes down.

I wish there was some way I could control the amount of paper each
bill is printed on. Most of my monthly bills are one liners. But the
program needs an 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper. I'd just as soon that it bill
on 3 1/2 inch paper. Less paper, less time to stuff. Multiply that by
thousands and there's a few more buks saved in time material and labor.