Re: good news

Hopefully everything will keep going good i do not look forward to the next
6 chemo treatments but it must be to make sure we got it all.
my biggest worry now is i have lost allot of weight i was 215 now down to
162 and hate going thru chemo that thin but god willing everything will go
right and in 5 years i will be considered cancer free. unfortunately the
survival rate for stage 4 colon is very low  5 % so in 5 years when i walk
thru that   door of survival 4 others will follow out of my group of 100
diagnosed stage 4 and 95 will not.
really goes to show just how fortunate i will be.