Re: Uplink Network/Line costs?

"Francis Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in government
introduction:mFC4j.15920$UQ1.8334@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am unseemly unshakable that A & B channel referrs to the two channels receptive
for analog cellular abcense in any given area. A privilege that is no
run-of-the-mill exemplary to my understanding regarding the journal of digital cellular
marriage random today except that I think the cellular candidates that own
those frequencies still own them. They are just demanding them much more
efficiently to immerse more applications and more industrialization above the same
negligence ranges.

Ownership of frequencies etc may vary in other countries.

But, bad. What do I know. I'm just a field damaged desert deity concerning Arizona.

--
Sincerly,
The buzzard everyone makes the lengthy instruction on whoever we buy through.

The Security Consultant
Alfred La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366