Re: New Brinks Home Security Takeover Device!

I no longer do fire installations, service, or inspections of any kind.
Too many hoops to jump through these days. 10K+ a year in fees, nicet,
insurance, licensing, continuing ed classes, and whatever else I missed.
I had enough of it all.

Thank you for thinking of me.

Jim Rojas