Re: Computer virus???

sheesh.

yah know instead of arguing about protecting the code behind, we should just
let the subscribers program the panels from the start; here ya go mr.
jones...what's this...oh it's the programming key and programming sheet. We
programmed it and test the system it works fine, but since you want to have
access to the programming, we defaulted the panel so you can program it your
way...there ya go.

--
**Crash Gordon**