Re: Gas prices

On May 5, 3:23 pm, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What is everyone doing about the rising gas prices with service trucks on
> the road. Raising service call charges? Adding trip charges? Fuel charge?
> What is working best for residential/commercial? Is there a difference? <

Gas is close to $4.00 per gallon here. Tolls are now $10.00 round trip
for those not using EZPass. Parking is $1.50 per hour at a meter, or
$8.00 per hour in a garage. Prices are going up across the board.
This is where smart businessmen will earn a fortune, and the ones that
panic will fall victim to the times.
If any regulars here that are in the field wish to learn possible
solutions I'm willing to put all bullshit aside and share a few ideas.
While those that know me can list a million negatives about me the one
thing they can't deny is my knack for turning a profit.
There's no guarantee my ideas will work for you, and there's nothing
in it for me either way, but you should give it a shot anyway since
most consultants don't work for free, and since some of you are openly
searching for answers. If you're interested in learning then just
reply here and I will email you. If you're not an installing company I
won't respond. If you're not a business owner I won't respond. If I
don't know you or know of you I won't respond.