Re: Computer virus???

>The settlement is a public document on file in the Alameda County
>Superior Courthouse in Oakland CA.

It sounds like you have first-hand knowledge of this case, so I thank you
for your comments.

It appears that a case number is needed to retrieve documents from the
court's website.   There doesn't seem to be any way to search by name.
Assuming they have eight-year-old cases available.  Do you happen to have
that case number, or any link to any documents?  Not that I don't believe
you, but it's always interesting to read the original documents, like that
settlement agreement.  That information might also be useful to others
across the country who may be facing similar situations with their own
alarm companies.