Re: Envelopes

news:4829168e$0$89866$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I've been wrestling with this issue for years...almost thinking of going
> back to dot-matrix printer and fold over print through invoices that
> become their own mailers.
>
> Or Email & PayPal
>
> anyway you look at it it's a pita
>

> --
> **Crash Gordon**

I have a number of accounts that pay by ACH, no envelopes to stuff, no
cheques (or checks to the colonials) to deposit, just run the software at
the beginning of the month and it sucks the money straight out of your
customers bank account, 4 days later its deposited in your bank account. I
use directbilling through www.achdirect.com but there are many companies
offering the same or similar services.

Doug