Re: Changing the chime on a Scantronic SP750

Thanks guys. Shockingly I have the manual as well and noticed nothing
about the chime in it. The *+6 thing didn't work btw. And I think the
only way to tape it up is to remove the panel and find the sounder. I
think it's behind the keypad.

Bummer.

Ah well, I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.
Cheers!