Re: J Rojas

G. Morgan wrote:

> I knew that :-)  I was seeing what Colombo had to say.

Bass investigative skills suck big time.  Coupled with his other Usenet
practices (ie. bombing the heck out the group that contains his biggest
detractors with pages of useless crap, lying, maligning anyone that
doesn't "agree" with him) makes him a bully plain and simple.  In my
neck-of-the-woods, Christie Clark would hang him out to dry.  And no, I
did not wear pink on Feb 27th.