Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

Bob La Londe wrote:

> So you are telling me that every other country in the world is now onor US
> search warrants?  Sorry, but I just don't buy that one.  I'm guessing you
> don't know about bouncing off out of country proxy servers and what not.

It's quite obvious he doesn't.  And I'm not aware of any Jurisdictional
Treaties the US might have either with Canada or Mexico (it's closest
neighbors and trading partners) that would allow service of a search
warrant issued by a US Federal or District Court.  Bass should stick to
Napco panels.  They're about the only things he does have a modicum of
knowledge of.