Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

Dude, purchase this programmer. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310034376297

I will give you or post the all program locations and values. Its basically a simple system, with very few features. If the board is completed shutdown, wipe the chip clean with the programmer, and load the basic panel defaults. This information is also available
on a google search for Brinks 2000 hack.  I am the guy who originally posted this information back in 2001. I got tired of the fucking bullshit that brinks does to its customers. I will have to look at my computer at work for the programming information sheet.

In the past few years, I purchased several brinks systems from ebay, craigslist and at flea markets. Most times I paid under $20 for this stuff. Its really too bad the people at brinks are such fucking assholes. If they allowed me to use my system without signing a contract, I would have gladly paid month to month.

I currently have my brinks system monitored through alarm relay. They charge $9 per month.

IJT Flushing, NY