Re: Nick update 2#

"Tantalust" wrote:

> BTW, don't put up with any BS about the pain meds, most smart sensitive
> doctors have completly revised the ridiculously outdated management
> policies. If you need something, just demand it or threaten to find another
> doctor.

Absolutely right!  I experienced severe pain during the chemo (bad reaction to
Neulasta) until I complained.  They gave me a steroid medecine (I forget the
brand) and it brought things under control within hours.  The oncology nurse
caqlled the next day to ask how I was doing with the steroids.  I told her
that the pain was almost completely gone but that my neck was getting thick
and I had a strange urge to play football.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics