Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

Still can't fathom why people would want to waste time & money screwing
around with a used Boinks board. If I had one of those pieces of junk in a
house I bought I'd rip it out and ship it back to Boinks COD - after all it
's their property right?

--
**Crash Gordon**