Re: Consumer Complaints About Brinks Home Security

Russell Brill wrote:

> Hmmm, it sounds like Brinks is tired of the $99 hardwired systems, and will
> use whatever tactic necessary to jack up the price on the install... Can you
> say, "BAIT and SWITCH"...........

Sounds like a ploy Bass is using - advertising a discontinued product
(which he knows he can't get), then "switching" the customer to a more
expensive replacement.  Tsk!!

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"It only implies that I don't sit back and let you post more false
accusations without responding." -  Robert L. Bass