Re: Ademco 216

For upload and download of event buffers, remote programming, having more
than one user combination. Integrated dialer instead of add on. Duress code
feature, bell test feature, chime feature and the list goes on and on. They
spend $120 bucks and it blows up next week? How's that a deal? Most guys in
the business today have probably never even seen one. It's just barely a
step up from a 342R.